Journey Plans - Manual Imports
Modified on: Thu, 9 Dec, 2021 at 11:47 AM
Important note: This only works if your Journey Plan data isn't being sent from the FTP server, and you have a manual Journey Plan import set up in the console.
- Open your IntelliBrand console and click on the Imports button.
- Select the option "Create Import Files" and email these files to your own email address.
- Once you receive the files in an email, find the JourneyPlans import file.
- Add in the new data you wish to import.
CallDays tells us what day of week the call is on - e.g. 10000 is Monday, 00100 is Wednesday, 00001 is Friday etc
CallWeeks tells us what week the call os for - e.g. 1010 is Week 1/Week3, 1000 is Week 1, 0101 is Week 2/Week4 etc
- Save the file in Excel as a CSV file.
- One the Console, select Import Data > Journey Plans
- Browse to your CSV file and Open
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.