- Under Settings on your device select on More, then select on Mobile Networks
- Select on Access Point Names as per below
- Tap on the menu bar to the right of the screen and then select on + New APN
- Within this screen first select on Name and enter O2 Open Internet or vodafone (Depending on your network)
- Secondly, select on APN and enter open.internet or hs.vodafone.ie (Depending on your network) lowercase letters then tap OK
- Once the Name and APN have been entered select the menu on the right of the screen and select Save.
- Now select on O2 Open Internet and tap on the circle to activate, this will switch to a green colour once active.
- Select on the back arrow from bottom left of screen
- Open Intellibrand and Sync to test